The website www.hoxtongraphic.co.uk is owned and managed by AKS MEDYA GROUP. Bow triangle business centre and operating from 36-38 White More Road, LONDON N1 5QA.
We collect following information:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information automatically collected about visit of our website, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access (information includes location data, communication data and traffic data)
- Information provided by you. For example, when you register to make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can change the settings on your computer at any time to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you continue using printbritannia.com without adjusting your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Personal Data sorting
you agree to this transfer, storing or processing your personal data to us by providing your information. We do our best to ensure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of GBP 25.00 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We accept payment via PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be transferred to PayPal, including information required to process or support payments, such as purchase total and billing information.